There are so many gorgeous pieces from designers around the world, so I thought it would be best to do a post of my favorite finds for the summer. Firstly, because I love viewing curated pages about topics that interest me. Secondly, I really needed to compile a list for my personal shopping needs. In saying that, I think I have definitely found some amazing summer pieces! Happy shopping!
P.S. Click on the picture to be directed to the website to purchase the item! Yay!
- This stunning dress from Dulaab is GORGEOUS! I already own this and I have to say it was love at first sight! They are running a coupon for 15% off the entire website – DULAABINTRO (you’re welcome).
2. Another gorgeous Scandinavian option available through Dulaab which is based in the UAE.
3. Love this dress as it can double as a beach coverup!
4. If you live in Dubai, a list that doesn’t contain Mochi as a summer favorite is probably unattainable. I love their fabrics and design. So cute and original!
5. This is a great summer party dress! I love how fun, flirty and pretty it is. Edit by Minna (also based in the UAE) has some of the prettiest little pieces.
6. S*uce based in the UAE has some of the more unique and gorgeous dresses I’ve seen. Like this little number.
7. This Zayan the Label dress available at S*uce is adorable!
8. Floral perfection!
9. Denim Jumpsuits are in this season and this one is no exception.
10. Love the orange!
11. This Self Portrait number screams summer party!
12. Maurie & Eve is an Australian Label that has a penchant for clean and simple designs. Love this red number.
14. The back on this M Missoni is just plain beautiful!
15. This is THE most coveted dress of the summer. It comes in many different prints and colors. Grab it while you can!
16. Ace & Jig is one of my favorite casual brands. Not only are their fabrics so amazingly soft and unique, they are all handmade.
17. Love the color! Top and Skirt sold separately
18. This Dress.
19. Loving all these Maxis!
20. My eye always tends to gaze towards the hippy style. That’s why free people is my go to brand for dresses.
22. Little Black Dress
23. This embellished maxi is everything!
24. Elle Semor is a fairly new Dubai based brand that utilizes vintage and embroidered fabrics. Love their stuff!
25. Beautiful Elle Semor summer party piece
Thanks for reading!